- 100mm Seat Height Adjustment Range
- Soft, Fabric covered convex seat pad with multiple colour options
- Light weight & durable polypropylene seat frame with under- seat grip, handle for easy transport
- pneumatic cylinder available in chrome & black finish
- slip – resistant TPE base pad that provides stability during dynamic sitting
- multiple seat post & base colour options
- pneumatic cylinder button (pull to raise/ lower seat)
Do you require an ergonomic assessment for your work space?
Where an ergonomic assessment is required for your work space WA Library Supplies recommends using a qualified specialist. WorkFocus Australia is an independent company that provides these services.
WorkFocus Australia undertake Ergonomic (Workstation) Assessments to review an employee’s workstation in order to assist to reduce the risk of injury and maximise productivity.
The assessment can be brief or comprehensive in nature depending upon reported symptoms / diagnosis.
The aim of the Ergonomic Assessment is to review the current workstation, make recommendations regarding assistive equipment or work practice modifications that will assist a worker to recover from an injury or prevent aggravation of an injury and ensure maximum comfort at work.
All assessments are conducted by experienced Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists or Exercise Physiologists.
If you require further information please contact us via the link below.