Ascend Version 2: Straight Desk Frame
$899.00 inc GST
The Ascend Version 2 frame can be retro fitted easily to your existing desk. A great alternative to buying a whole new desk especially if your current desk top already matches your existing furniture. The desk frame is simple to assemble yourself or if you prefer we can arrange a installation for you. Please contact us for a quote if installation is required.
***Desktop not included***
• Easy assembly for end user, assembly time is 10 mins.
• Desk (twin motor) design that provides a 160kg heavy duty lift capacity.
• Support tops ranging from 1250-2200mm wide.
• Quick and quiet adjustment speed of 30mm per second.
• Heavy duty lift capacity.
• Three stage telescopic lifting column controlled by central control box for synchronisation.
• Anti-collision safety feature to assist avoiding collision damage during height adjustment.
• Adjustable leveling glides for uneven floor.
Frame colours – Black, white or sliver*
Do you require an ergonomic assessment for your work space?
Where an ergonomic assessment is required for your work space WA Library Supplies recommends using a qualified specialist. WorkFocus Australia is an independent company that provides these services.
WorkFocus Australia undertake Ergonomic (Workstation) Assessments to review an employee’s workstation in order to assist to reduce the risk of injury and maximise productivity.
The assessment can be brief or comprehensive in nature depending upon reported symptoms / diagnosis.
The aim of the Ergonomic Assessment is to review the current workstation, make recommendations regarding assistive equipment or work practice modifications that will assist a worker to recover from an injury or prevent aggravation of an injury and ensure maximum comfort at work.
All assessments are conducted by experienced Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists or Exercise Physiologists.
If you require further information please contact us via the link below.