The Delta Comfort Duo provides exceptional comfort and ergonomic support for the user.
the Comfort Duo range of chairs use a unique split-seat to provide comfort through-out your day. The foam at the back of the seat is softer than the front. This prevents you slouching or sliding forward as the day goes on. The foam padding in the chair has anti-microbial properties.
Fitted with a 3 lever mechanism which allows you to adjust the seat angle, seat height and back angle. Along with the angle adjustments the seat back is height adjustable so you can position the lumbar support in the right position.
You can choose from three different seat sizes to suit almost all users.
The fabric of the chair can be covered in a standard stretch fabric in black or in the Warwick Beachcomber heavy duty commercial fabric range. Other fabrics are also available. Due to the split-seat design this chair can only be covered in a fabric (not vinyl).
- Standard 500mmW x 465mmD
- Large 520mmW x 490mmD
- Extra Large 550mmW x 520mmD
- High Back 450mm D x 500mm H
- Ratchet height adjustable
- Dual density foam seat
- 3 lever seat back, seat tilt and back tilt adjustable
- Lumbar support height adjustable
- Optional arm supports
- Your choice of fabric colour
- Weight rated to 120kg
- AFRDI Level 6 certified for commercial use
- Made from anti-microbial foam
- Made in Australia
- 10 Year Warranty*
*warranty covers the mechanisms on the chair and does not include the fabric.
How to place an order:
You will need to select an option from all 3 drop downs above. When all 3 options have been selected your price will be displayed under the options.
- Seat Size: select the seat size you want your seat in
- Arm Options: select if you would like the chair with arms or without
- Chair Fabric: select if you would like this chair in the standard stretch black fabric or a colour from the Warwick Beachcomber range. If you select the Beachcomber range you will then need to type your chosen colour into the ‘Enter Colour Fabric Name’ text box.
Lead time: 4-6 weeks.