Flux Electric Desk Riser
Convert your existing desk into a sit-stand workstation with the benefit of not having to replace your existing desk.
The Flux Electric Desk Riser is a great remodel of a standing desk top solution with the added convenience of electric height adjustment.
The electric height adjustment means no more having to manually lower and raise your work surface between sitting and standing. Just a touch of a button and let the Flux do the work for you.
Available in two sizes to suit your work area.
- Height Adjustable 120-500mm H
- Available in Two Sizes and Colours
- Electric Height Adjustable Solution for Your Existing Desk
- 25kg Weight Capacity
- Electric Drive at the Push of a Button
- Riser Speed 22mm per Second
- Silver Powder-Coated Frame on White Riser, and Black Powder-Coated Frame on Black Riser
- Black Control Panel Buttons
- Grommet Hole in Worktop for Use with Monitor Arms
- Cable Management
- Standard Size: Work Surface Size 880mm W x 415mm D, Keyboard Tray Size 896mm W x 310mm D
- Large Size: Work Surface Size 950mm W x 415mm D, Keyboard Tray Size 896mm W x 310mm D
Do you require an ergonomic assessment for your work space?
Where an ergonomic assessment is required for your work space WA Library Supplies recommends using a qualified specialist. WorkFocus Australia is an independent company that provides these services.
WorkFocus Australia undertake Ergonomic (Workstation) Assessments to review an employee’s workstation in order to assist to reduce the risk of injury and maximise productivity.
The assessment can be brief or comprehensive in nature depending upon reported symptoms / diagnosis.
The aim of the Ergonomic Assessment is to review the current workstation, make recommendations regarding assistive equipment or work practice modifications that will assist a worker to recover from an injury or prevent aggravation of an injury and ensure maximum comfort at work.
All assessments are conducted by experienced Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists or Exercise Physiologists.
If you require further information please contact us