Adhesive Bookcovering Kit
Everything you need for preparing your books for circulation.
RRP of this kit is over $300
Reinforce the inner hinge:
- Scotch Booktape can be used to reinforce the inner hinge of your books helping to keep the book from falling apart
- Filament tape is an extremely strong and heavy duty tape and can be used on the inner hinge on books that will get a lot of use or be handled less carefully
Reinforce the corners:
- Scotch Booktape can be used to reinforce the corners of the book
- Or, use cut-offs from your adhesive bookcovering
Cover your book:
- Easy cover adhesive bookcovering has a delayed bond, so if you make any mistakes or have an bubble here or there, you can pull the covering off the book and start again.
- Use the 18mm knife to easily cut the bookcovering to size on the self-healing cutting mat.
- The scissors are used to trim the excess bookcovering on the corners and around the spine of the book.
- Smooth your bookcovering down with the easy to hold squeege
- 3 x 300mm Easy Cover 80 Micron Self-Adhesive Bookcovering (Choose from Gloss or Matte)
- 2 x 450mm Easy Cover 80 Micron Self-Adhesive Bookcovering (Choose from Gloss or Matte)
- 1 x Medium Cutting Mat (600mm x 450mm)
- 1 x Utility Knife
- 1 x Pk of spare Blades
- 1 x Scotch Titanium Scissors
- 1 x Squeegee
- 1 x Filament Tape 24 mm
- 1 x 845 Scotch Tape 50.8mm
ITEM NUMBER: 6045 | 6046