Don’t be tied to your desk – Go wireless with the Cipherlab 1560 Wireless Scanner
Wireless, comfortable, and easy to use.
The Cipher Lab 1560 Bluetooth scanners give you a flexible data-capture tool that helps you work faster and more efficiently.
Delivering a speedy 200 decodes/second, the 1560’s 2500-pixel optical scanner can quickly and easily read your barcodes.
Need to capture data out in your library? No problem. The 1560 BT wireless scanners have a 90-meter line-of-sight range from the communication stand. Enabling you to move around the library to perform scanning activities.
If you do need to take the scanner our of range, you can switch to batch mode and record over 30,000 scans.
Backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Bluetooth version of popular 1500 scanner.
- Wireless scanner.
- Wireless range of up to 90 meters.
- Barcodes displayed on mobile phones can be read on this model
- Memory 30 000+ barcodes can be recorded out of range
- Hands free scanning: auto sense and continuous modes
- Premium, adjustable heavy based stand included for hands free scanning.
- Light source: Red LED
- Includes rechargeable Li-ion battery, USB and power cables.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty – Covers Engine and Scanner Board only.
This scanner is recommended for Primary and High School Libraries where a wireless, untethered (non corded) scanner is required. For a corded version of this scanner see the Cipherlab 1500 Linear Image Scanner.
What is a Linear Imaging Barcode Scanner?
Linear Imaging Scanners are also referred to as Long Range CCD Scanners. However, the Linear Image has the added benefit over a CCD scanner because there is no touch required for the scanner. It has long distance capability and can scan barcodes at a distance of up to 35cm.
Laser Scanners are generally considered to be more superior in scanning performance compared to Linear Imagers. However Linear Imagers are improving and closing the gap on performance. CipherLab’s 1500 scanner competes head to head in many features that a Laser Scanner will give you but at a more cost effective option.